Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHEN THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE THINKS HE IS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE

          I'm going to be honest... when your crush has a girlfriend, it is really hard not to hate her. What I have to remind myself is that it is not her fault that she is dating him. You guys actually have a lot in common seeing that you are in love with the same person. Another point... women should empower each other. We have to wish the best for our crush and whoever he/she is with.
         We also have to trust the fact that if you are meant to be with this person, then it will happen. Anyway... I am in fact currently falling for a boy who is dating someone else. They are very off and on. Of course, this just puts me through more heartbreak. Every time I see that her name is not in his instagram bio (high school... am I right?) I get a little spark in my step and I realize that hey! maybe I am meant to be with this person. But then a week later when he has HER name with heart eyes next to it, I have to admit, it hurts my heart a little. I just keep saying to myself... "I should just want him to be happy... If I really care for him, then I should want him to be with who he wants to be with." But, I seriously do not understand why he just can't be happy with me! I am a great person! I make jokes, I like ice cream, I have a Papa Johns account with lots of points that we can use for free pizza! And in the moment when you cannot have this one person out of millions and billions and trillions it can feel like the literal END OF THE WORLD. I AM NOT EXAGERATING!
          Another thing I need to cover is I always so to my mom (I tell my mom virtually everything), "I will just wait. I mean they are either going to break up or get married (these actually aren't the only possibilities but whatever) and I'm betting on the break up option." This is not really a good way to think. You should never wait around for anyone. Keep exploring and having fun. Don't put everything on hold for one boy. Forget about him, and when he is back on the market (I HATE THAT EXPRESSION IT IS SO DEGRADING) go for it and see what happens. But who knows? By the time that happens, you might already have a hot, intelligent boyfriend who can make you laugh so hard you pee all over your new orange chinos. You never know what will happen. You can't even be 100% sure of what will happen in the next second, so live in the moment. Live your own life and never depend on anyone else for your happiness.
                                                                                                                      -M

No comments:

Post a Comment