Saturday, May 9, 2015

BOYS??? WHERE!?!? *throws up* -bobs burgers

click here for the boys where clip;)   tHIs pOST iS RealLy MeSSy... sOrrY
    Anyway (whenever I say this it reminds me of the end of The Ellen Show) boys are a great subject! I would write about girls too for lesbians and boys reading this but I honestly have no idea what it's like being in a relationship with a girl. I don't even know a lot about being in a relationship with a boy. Let me start off this post by saying love makes you do CRAZY things. and say crazy things. One time this boy liked me and he said that if I didn't date him, then he would just die because his love for me was like Romeo and Juliet (little did he know that at the beginning Romeo just wanted to sleep with Juliet who had promised abstinence to god). I had seen this kid once at a football game. Now here we are a year later and he is tryna get with my arch nemesis. Anyway (ELLEN) what I am trying to say is that when someone doesn't like you, it can feel like the end of the world. I know that feeling, in fact, I am experiencing it right now. I am highkey crushing on a boy but trying to keep it lowkey. Of course he has a girlfriend. REMEMBER... WOMEN EMPOWER WOMEN. I have no interest in flirting with him or trying to steal him. I am just patiently waiting. And if they get married then I know it wasn't meant to be (well they could divorce...). I know how awful it feels when the ONE person you want... you cannot have... for whatever reason. But I can guarantee that you will move on faster than you have ever expected. Like, I used to be obsessed with a boy who now I don't even give a second look. Anyway boys are tricky because it's like you never know anything about them. I mean, you should if you are dating them but it is hard. And shopping for them is like WAHHH? Another point that I need to bring up is that you're world should not revolve around boys! Never EVER dress for a boy. They don't even notice Lou Vuittons. Dress for yourself. Even though I know you have heard it a million times. Never pick an outfit wondering if a boy will like it. Do you really want to be with someone that likes you depending on your clothes??? Wear booty shorts, and 10 inch heels, and sun dresses, and overalls, and backless dresses, and converse and whatever makes you feel good. Boys are fun though. It's fun to go somewhere with your best friend and see a cute boy. It is fun to go to school everyday knowing that you will get butterflies when you walk into 4th period. Never pick a boy over a friend. Friends are things that you should cherish and not something you should take advantage of. Make time for both your love interests and your bffs. Also, you're boyfriends should be your best friend... along with your other best friend of course. LAUGHING IN A RELATIONSHIP IS SO IMPORTANT. WITHOUT LAUGHTER YOU WILL BE BORED. Be with someone who talks about things that you have strong opinions on. THERE WILL BE MANY POSTS ON THIS TOPIC IN THE FUTURE. THESE ARE JUST THE CURRENT THOUGHTS.
                                                                                                  -M

No comments:

Post a Comment