Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'M TALKING ABOUT LOVE AGAIN SOMEONE STOP ME

          Yes, I am typing about love... AGAIN. This is about a personal experience. A recent one at that. So, I meet this guy... actually I had a crush on him for like a year but I had never talked to him. Anyway he is in this one class with me. Let me mention again that love makes me do crazy things! So, I know the teacher real well and it was in like April, when I went up to his desk and looked at the seating chart for our class. I said I wanted to see what this one girl's name was when in reality I wanted to take a picture of my crush's photo to send to my friend (they have yearbook photos that correspond with where you sit... just wanted to clarify since I know it isn't like that everywhere). So, I am taking the pic and my teacher is like, "Hold uh Hold uh Hold uh... Are you taking a picture of *bleeeep*???" I responded with a "yeah" and a bitch face. He then explained how he was going to tell him tomorrow and he will hook me up with him and I'm like first of all... you're a teacher and that's creepy. Second of all... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. So, the next day he tells him and my life is over. Wait, wait, wait... there is a plot twist. The boy likes me too but was too scared to say anything. So, I want everyone to use this little story time as a lesson. You need to express your feelings because you never know what might happen. And everyone crushes so don't feel weird. FEEL FREE TO TRY THE TEACHER METHOD USED HERE. I wish you all the best in finding someone that makes you happy and then expressing that feeling to them. Thank you and goodnight. For all my students out there, go do your homework. Or don't. Homework is actually ridiculous.
                                                                                                                           -M

No comments:

Post a Comment